1. Definitions and Interpretation
- In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- “We” or “UKCT” or “UK-China Trading Limited” means UK-China Trading Limited; Registered office: 50 Princes Street, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP1 1RJ;
- “Content” means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Web Site;
- “Cookie” Cookies are only used for internal Session Data. There is no user login on our site so no private data is held on our site about users.
- “Data” means collectively all information that you submit to the Web Site. This includes, but is not limited to, information submitted using any of our services or systems;
- “Service” means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that UKCT makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future;
- “System” means any online communications infrastructure that UKCT makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links.
- Protecting your privacy and the information you provide us is a top priority for UKCT.
- Any information submitted is collected, managed, and retained by UKCT.
- Please be aware that your access to our Services may be subject to certain third party terms and conditions and privacy policies, including but not limited to third party payment processors.
- You agree that UKCT is not liable for any such third party terms and conditions and their use of your personal information (information related to you that can identify you).
- UKCT treats all personal information according to EU law.
- We request only the personal information that we need to operate our Services and improve our Website’s user experience.
- We may partner with third-party advertising networks to either display advertising on our Website or to manage our advertising on other sites.
- These ad network partners do not collect and do not have access to any personally identifiable information.
- We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Use of your Email in order to send you newsletters in conjunction with your use of our Services.
- If you do not wish to receive newsletters, you may unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter Email.
- UKCT uses website navigation data to operate and improve the Website.
- UKCT may also use website navigation data alone or in combination with your personal information to provide aggregated information.
- We store all the information that is tracked through standard Google Analytics, but we do not save this information on our databases.
- All the information described in this article shall be used in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- To protect our Users’ privacy, personal information is not published in any way to other users or third parties.
- UKCT reserves its right though to share your personal information to a third party in case of sale merger, control change, reorganisation or liquidation of the Company.
- All such actions shall be completed in compliance with applicable laws of personal data and privacy.
- We do not make any personal information available to third parties for their marketing purposes.
- If however, we share your personal information and data with third parties, we will notify you.
- Please note that no transmission over the internet can be fully guaranteed in its confidentiality and non-disclosure, and as such, you transmit at your own risk.
- When the Services are accessed using the internet, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology protects your data using both server authentication and data encryption.
- These technologies help ensure that your information is safe, secure, and only available to you to whom the information belongs and those to whom you have granted access.
- You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate our Terms of Service.
- UKCT does its utmost to secure its information storage in order to protect confidentiality of your personal information against loss and interception by third parties.
- However, it is important to know that there is no zero-risk against loss or interception by others of your personal information.
- When you visit our Website, UKCT servers send a cookie to your web browser and you can delete these cookies at any time.
- Standing alone, cookies do not personally identify an individual, cookies merely recognise the web browser.
- If you are using our Services and you choose to identify yourself to us, UKCT uses session cookies containing encrypted information to allow UKCT to uniquely identify you.
- Each time you log into the Services, a session cookie containing an encrypted, unique identifier that is tied to your account and is placed on your browser.
- These session cookies allow UKCT to uniquely identify you when you are logged into the Services and download our themes and to process online data transactions and requests.
- Session cookies are required to use the Services.
- We cooperate with law enforcement authorities, as well as with other third parties, to enforce laws, intellectual property rights and to prevent fraud.
- In response to a verified request by law enforcement or other government officials relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity, we can, and you authorise us to, disclose your name, Email address and Website use history, with or without a subpoena.
- Without limiting the above, we will not disclose your personal information to any law enforcement or other governmental officials without a subpoena or court order, except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to protect our rights, enforce our policies, respond to claims that your use of our Services violates UKCT policies or rights or others, or protect anyone’s rights, property or safety.
7. Important Notice
- We will do our best to answer accurately queries e-mailed to us by you but in our sole discretion, reserve the right not to answer such queries.
- This website contains general information, and the content is for information purposes only. It does not constitute specific professional advice on any matter, nor should it be used as such.
- Whilst UKCT uses every effort to ensure that the content is accurate and up to date, nothing on this website should be constructed as professional advice.
- We cannot accept responsibility for actions based on the materials contained herein.
- By using this website, you confirm that you have not relied on any such content.
- If you require advice on any specific problem, please contact us at [email protected] before taking any action as a result of the comments made on this site.
- Any such changes will be effective immediately from the time they are posted, unless otherwise stated in the change provision.
- Email notification will be sent to users who request it.
9. Contact Information
UK-China Trading Limited
5 South Charlotte Street,
Attention: Data Protection Officer